At Rhodes Valley Outfitters, we offer exciting, safe trail rides, customized for riders of any level. Our rides traverse breathtakingly scenic landscapes and offer a truly unique way to enjoy the great outdoors in the Kamas Valley. We have a friendly, reliable herd of horses and over 800 acres of mountainous terrain to be enjoyed via horseback. And when you’re done, you can stop into the State Road Tavern & Restaurant for a satisfying meal or a refreshing pick-me-up.
We aim to keep rides personal and intimate, so we only schedule private group rides—which means you won’t have to worry about sharing your experience with strangers on a head-to-tail ride. We want to give you the experience of a lifetime, so give us a call and see what kind of adventure we can plan for you.
Horseback Ride Rates
$85.00 for two or more riders
$110.00 for a single rider
$105.00 for two or more riders
$130.00 for a single rider
$50.00 per hour per rider when available
Tips To Keep In Mind When Booking
• Trail rides are offered year-round.
• Riders must be 8 years old to participate.
• No double riding allowed.
• One hour rides are recommended for riders 8 to 12 years old.
• Riders under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
• All rides start off with a 10 to 15-minute arena lesson to introduce horse and rider.
• Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your scheduled time.
• There is a weight limit of 230 lbs, and each rider must be able to mount their horse unassisted.
Rhodes Valley Outfitters has a 48 hour cancelation policy. To cancel a reservation, just call our office at least 48 hours prior to your reservation. If you fail to do so, you are subject to 100 percent of the charge towards your reservation. Inclement weather is the only exception to the 48 hour cancellation policy. For further information, please contact our office.